Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Just Have to Love It.

I woke up with two really, funny ideas for the book. Don't know how they are going to be worked into the stories but they will appear somewhere.
Yeah, I wrote them down. Today I'm probably not going to be writing much, because I'm planning on the Romance Divas Valentine's Day Read-Fest and the Running with Quills Blog Romance authors are having a Valentines party tonight so I want to be there after I run to the pharmacy to get meds for both of us. Crass me, I hope to win a prize!
I'm going to watch "The Devil Wears Prada" this afternoon. So much is written about the book and the movie that I have to see it. Meryl Streep is an amazing woman. If I ever get another chance to write a screenplay I would want her and Judi Dench in it. What a fest of acting that would be. Note: Judi Dench is "M or X" or whatever in the recent James Bond movies.
Happy Valentines Day. Write hearts and flowers today. I promise not to dispose of any of my heroines today. Everybody gets a pass in the mystery.

No comments: