Monday, February 05, 2007

It Is Monday Again.

I love Monday, I really do. I feel like the pet that gets the house back to herself when everyone goes back to school and work on Monday. Yay, the place is mine to do as I wish.
This morning I get to continue on writing the plot highlights for Liberty, the next book. I get to work on the time frame for finishing this new one. The date in my head to Jan 2008, all duded up and ready to go. I'm going to try a short story in between pages of the novel. I want to experiment with e-publishing, but I don't want to invest the time that a novel takes into doing it. Oops, I got sidetracked again...the house is almost mine again, so do I care?
I wanted to say that spring is sprung in Las Vegas, it was above 70F yesterday and when I got up at 4AM, it was 47F. Today is predicted to be in the 70's again. Yay, the pressure gradients smoothed themselves into whatever configuration my sinus likes again, so I should be racking up the outline this week. I also have to find out everything I can on the Presidential palace in Argentina. Don't even ask, it is for what the writing partner is about to write and I just have to do the research, at this point I don't know what it is for. I wish he would write a comic book.
So this is the week, stew in the crock-pot,pie in the oven, book outline and synopsis into the computer,Argentina to make my brain smarter,bean soup tomorrow in the crockpot. Continuing through the week, I'm reading a book that even though I'm finding it interesting as it jumps from Isaac Newton's cohorts to a nanny in the court of Charles II, and I'm not sure when this author is going to connect the two stories, I will finish it this week and let you know.
Have a wonderful day. Write lots of words.

No comments: