Monday, June 24, 2013

I Forgot to Remember

I am ready to make the Watermelon Pico de Gallo using the recipe that I got from Pioneer Woman's blog, www.pioneerwoman.com. I went shopping and left the list at home. I guessed at what really is a jalepeno pepper, they were next to the Habeneras and they were mixed up the the stack. I didn't get the cilentro, the green,red nor the yellow bell peppers. Instead of Pico de Gallo with my Gallo tonight I am having watermelon chunks and green salad.

Sometimes I think I am the clone of I Love Lucy.
I shall get that shopping list tacked to me for Tuesday and start over. Please note, I did not forget the nail polish, a girl has to do, what a girl has to do.

When does Downton Abbey begin the new season? I'm withering away without Downton.

No comments: