Monday, June 17, 2013

Searching for a Title

That search had me listening to country music yesterday. I listened for about 4 hours. Normally, country music is not my hot spot for ears. But, if you are looking for inspiration for anything having to do with any and all phases of love country music is the go to spot. I love the tone of Blake Shelton's voice, though I must admit that his lyric "you make my speakers go boom boom" doesn't exactly fit the cover of my book. I do like that song alot. Every time I hear it, I chuckle.
Still there is no permanent title for the book. The working title is 1864. That screams book about the civil war.
The little green and red orchid opened three blooms yesterday. Total is now eight on it.
Today, I have to really stick to the word processor. I just made the writing goal yesterday. I will try for 1/3 more words added on to today's goal. So I had better get to it.

No comments: